The following are the terms and condition governing all Diverse Global Research Journals.
- The Editorial Board Member eligibility and benefits are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Manuscripts that are submitted to other journals will not be accepted.
- In any event where a paper is published in another journal other than DGR Journals but we are unable to detect it would be pulled down if later detected, after it is been published in any of our journals.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated.
- DGR Journals are ran by Diverse Research Institute.
- The journals take Article Processing Charges for the running and management of the various journals. Hence, monetary motivations are not mandatory.